Search engine optimisation, is simply the process of improving the online visibility of a website. A website that has been optimised, can result in a significant increase in the number of visitors to the website. The goal of search engine optimisation, is to ensure the website is placed as highly as possible in search results from search engines.
CyberThinc’s methodology for search engine optimisation adapts standard best practice techniques and blends them with the rigorous approach one would expect from former rocket scientists. A bespoke approach is adopted to each client, with optimisation methods and techniques being tailored to a client’s needs, resulting in the best opportunity for keywords and keyphrases to enhance a website’s search engine ranking.
CyberThinc researches keywords and keyphrases that are relevant to each client, and provides consultancy on the results that are most likely to result in a return on investment. We like to work with our clients rather than just go off and work in the dark so to speak, and in fact, it is those clients who work with us, and expend effort on their off-line marketing aswell, who see a greater level of success in their search engine Results.
The search engine optimisation process is an ongoing, itterative process, and throughout a client relationship, CyberThinc Is engaged in a process of continual feedback with search engine results, to keep optimising search engine rankings.
Many times we have seen companies guarantee search engine performance – in our opinion, this is dangerous, and can raise a client’s expectations unfairly. It is unrealistic to guarantee perfect search engine performance, and we do not guarantee the performance will always be glowing, certainly to start off with. Our experience is, that the process can take many months to come to fruition.
CyberThinc Search Engine Optimisation Methodology
The following points represent a main outline of our search engine optimisation methodology:
- 1. Project Planning - Define objectives and key performance indicators for the website search engine optimisation process.
- 2. Website Analysis - Audit the existing website to determine its current situation with regards to search engines.
- 3. Competitor Analysis - Analyse competitor websites to determine their search engine ranking and optimisation.
- 4. Content optimisation - Analyse and advise on how the web page content can be optimised to increase the liklihood of higher search engine ranking.
- 5. Keyword/Keyphrase optimisation - Determine the best choice of keywords, keyphrases and meta content to further optimise the website with search engines. Research the keyword and keyphrases being used in the market the website is aimed at, and optimise the website accordingly.
- 6. Structural optimisation - Analyse and advise on how the web pages can be better structured to enable easy and full indexing by search engines.
- 7. Search engine submission/re-submission - identify and develop a search engine strategy relevant to the website, including submission to the major search engines as a matter of course, and subsequent ongoing re-submission to improve page ranking prospects.
- 8. Reporting of search engine rankings - report search engine rankings on a regular basis for tactical advantage and to provide a feedback loop for continued optimisation and improvement.